Happy November! This is the time of year when I burrow away in my house and overdose on hot tea. Running in the winter is fun, don’t get my wrong, but after breakfast and a shower, there are few things I find more compelling than the warmth of my electric blanket.
That being said, the falling of leaves and cooling of air also fills me with joy. It sends the thrilling announcement that Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. I won’t get ahead of myself though (although I already have Christmas songs playing in my head). Instead, I’d like to share the songs I’ve been enjoying this past month. They’ve encouraged me on my daily bike rides to practice and class, and on the bus rides to cross country meets. There are some good throwbacks in there as well!
Your November playlist, courtesy of Hannah:
- Walking on Water (NEEDTOBREATHE)
- This My Soul (The Gray Havens)
- So Will I (Hillsong United)
- Run (Sanctus Real)
- O Praise Him (Crowder)
- King of My Heart (Sarah McMillan)
- Won’t Let Me Go (John Tibbs)
- Word of Life (Jeremy Camp)
- I’ve Been Here Before (Sara Groves)
- Your Love Is Like a River (Third Day)
You can find all these songs online. But why go to YouTube when you can listen to the whole playlist right HERE?!